Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WE ARE BACK AND WE ARE NOT ROBOTS

For a while there this blog was down, why? I really don't know. I once heard a very egotistical Google dude talking about how to manipulate human behavior without being too obvious. So is that what we are dealing with here? Somehow some of the more controversial things I publish seem to get taken off the net for a while. They say they think I am a robot, a spam robot. This is generally original content friends and yes, I use the resources offered by the Google Account.

I am thankful to be back, even if I am suspicious of the less than transparent Google review.

A little human contact might go a long way to keep people using Google Accounts happy.

On the other hand the problem may be a little four letter word like c...
r....a....p? Or was it the word s-p-i- ...t?

I don't know why this blog was flagged or even if it was flagged by someone. Maybe they just thought it was a bot doing the writing. Yeah,
they use bots and I guess it may be a problem, but I have no reason to replace myself with a bot. I'm just a blogger with a wet brain, no computer chips here.

No comments: